Logistics Solutions - Project Structure in Detail
Action 4.1 "Development of logistic solutions"
The Swedish-Danish logistic network Öresund Logisticsis the leader of Action 4.1. The desired output of this Action is an an "Analysis of Potentials for Logistic Services"
Investigations and case studies conducted by the different project partners include the following issues:
- Investigation on "shippers behavior": Research on decision constraints for shippers and forwarders concerning intermodal transport vs. road transport (TH Wildau)
- Study on the improvement of the ferry link Rostock-Gedser (Rostock Port)
- Investigation of the port-hinterland logistics in the corridor (TH Wildau))
- Study on biomass logistics in the corridor (TH Wildau))
- Case study on the development of block trains from Berlin-Brandenburg as well as from the Öresund Region to the Adriatic Sea (Joint State Planning Department Berlin-Brandenburg/Ministry of Infrastructure Brandenburg, Öresund Logistics)
- Case study on the development of new logistic chains in the corridor with the goal to activate development potentials in North-West Brandenburg and Mecklenburg (City of Neuruppin)
- Case study on the common development of a new RoRo-connection between the ports in Rostock and Halmstad (Rostock Port, Halmstad port)
Action 4.2 "Marketing campaign for logistics services"
The German Ministry of
Transport Mecklenburg-Vorpommern is the leader of Action 4.2. The
desired outcome of this Action is a "Marketing
Campaign for Logistics Services".
Research and case studies conducted by the different project partners include the following topics:
- The establishment of a Scandria logistics webportal (Ministry for Transport Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, TH Wildau)
- The regular presentation of Scandria at international logistic fairs / events (Ministry for Transport Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, TH Wildau)