Strategy - Project Structure in Detail
Action 5.1 "Activating Cooperation Potentials"
The Danish Roskilde
University is leader of action 5.1. The
desired output of this action is a "Scenario
report on central fields of Cooperation".
In order to compile that scenario report, Roskilde University organizes the following forums:
- Forum "Strengthening the companies' cooperation"
- Forum "Green Transport Corridor"
- Forum "Research and innovation"
Action 5.2 "Benchmarking of Corridor Functionality"
The Swedish Region Skane is leader of Action 5.2. The desired outputs of this action are:
- "Basic Description of the Corridor Functionality" (Region Skane)
- "Concluding outlook - Development Scenarios and Targets" (Joint State Planning Department Berlin-Brandenburg)
Research and case studies conducted by the different project partners include the following topics:
- Study of the potentials of transport systems (TH Wildau, Ministry of Transport Mecklenburg-Vorpommern)
- Study of the potential for attracting logistic-oriented companies in selected locations along the corridor (Ministry of Transport Mecklenburg-Vorpommern)
Action 5.3 "Political Corridor Campaign"
The German Joint State Planning Department Berlin-Brandenburg is responsible for Action 5.3. The desired outcomes of that Action are:
- Policy Monitoring Group
- Political Corridor Campaign
- Political Corridor Conference